We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
– session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website.
These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
To access the cookie settings of the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
6. After completing this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen.
Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. Google does not save your IP address. Google (Alphabet Inc.) is a company adhering to the Privacy Shield – EU.US Privacy Shield that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.